Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Parking – Meet and Greet Location
The meet and greet location for the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge hotel is located just outside the hotel in the drop off area. Please wait there for your valet to arrive.
An appraisal and photographs will be taken of your vehicle before it is taken away for safe, secure parking.
It really couldn’t be simpler. Our service offers the most peace of mind with regards to the safety of your vehicle whilst it is parked in the city.
Our normal operating hours are 6am to 12 midnight, 7 days a week, however, these can be extended by prior arrangement and costs will be agreed at the time of booking.
There is no charge, minimum waiting time is up to 1hour.
Pre-booking and pre-payment is strongly advisable to avoid disappointment.
We are a third party company who provide valet parking services to which the hotels listed accept no liability.
200 Westminster Bridge Rd,
10 Reasons why you should choose Car Spa Logistics for Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Parking
Find out why people use our Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Parking service time after time.
1. High quality recommended service
2. Removes the irritation of parking your vehicle, allowing you to go directly to your venue
3. You are met by a chauffer who will take your car to a secure parking facility – peace of mind
4. Your vehicle will be returned to you at a pre-arranged, convenient time
5. It can save you more than 30 minutes each way, making it a more efficient method of travel
6. Ideal for those travelling with small children, women travelling alone, the disabled and the elderly
7. No waiting on cold and crowded public transport
8. Allows you to go directly to your venue, reducing overall queuing time
9. Recipients’ of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and British Parking Association
10. No stress, no hassle
Professional valet service for Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Parking at the most competitive rates.
This hotel is within the London Congestion Charge Area
It is the responsibility of the car owner to pay the congestion charge, not the hotel or Car Spa Logistics.