Driver Vacancies London
Join The Team At Car Spa Logistics…
Valet Parking Staff
A busy central London valet parking company is seeking for enthusiastic, presentable individuals to carry out the role of driver as well as meeting and greeting guests.
The ideal candidate is required to liaise directly with customers, assisting with valet parking bookings and vehicle deliveries.
The individual must have a full driving license, of smart appearance and have the ability to act professionally in all situations.
The business operates between 6am and 12 midnight, 7 days a week with you operating on different shift patterns.
Due to the volume of responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The position can be full time or part time.
We currently have employment opportunities for drivers in London.
Candidates applying for this driver vacancies London position must be at least 23 years of age with a smart appearance.
Previous experience is not necessary but would be advantageous. As recipients’ of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and a member of the British Parking Association we strive to be the best we possibly can be. This is reflected in the high standards we maintain. All our drivers share the same enthusiasm for maintaining the good reputation we have earned.
To apply for one of our driver vacancies London positions please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always interested in hearing from talented, dedicated people. If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and join our team, then please get in touch.
10 Reasons why people choose Car Spa Logistics for parking in central London
1. High quality recommended service
2. Removes the irritation of parking your vehicle, allowing you to go directly to your venue
3. You are met by a chauffer who will take your car to a secure parking facility – peace of mind
4. Your vehicle will be returned to you at a pre-arranged, convenient time
5. It can save you more than 30 minutes each way, making it a more efficient method of travel
6. Ideal for those travelling with small children, women travelling alone, the disabled and the elderly
7. No waiting on cold and crowded public transport
8. Allows you to go directly to your venue, reducing overall queuing time
9. Recipients’ of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and British Parking Association
10. No stress, no hassle